Time Recorder purchase includes 2 additional Ribbons and lifetime phone support.
Engineered for value, simplicity and durability, the portable Amano Tcx-22 Series electronic time clock offers on-the-go reliability for local and remote applications. The rechargeable 12 Volt battery maintains normal operation for one week and/or 5000 prints, making the unit ideal for use in facilities without AC power available. When you want standard electric power, simply connect the AC adapter(AC adapter included) into a properly grounded 120 Volt outlet.
An electronic cost and payroll recorder with analog clock. The Amano TCX-22 Time Recorder is a heavy-duty, automatic side printer, that offers full power battery operation. Model TCX-22 is an excellent choice for remote location applications.
Benefits of the Amano TCX-22
- Easy to use, accurate, efficient.
- One-year manufacturers warranty.
- Replaces manual time sheets, eliminating costly errors.
- Accurate time recording for smaller groups of employees.
- Can be used as time and date stamp.
Features of the Amano Tcx22 Time Recorder
- Battery operation offers full power reserve.
- Sealed 12V rechargeable battery for portability.
- Memory backup for power failures.
- Analog Clock face.
- Digital year, month, and date display.
- Cartridge ribbon for easy replacement.
- Quartz accuracy.
- Secure key cover lock.
- Perpetual calendar.
- Automatic daylight savings adjustment.
- Large, lighted print window.
- Automatic or manual printing.
- Wall or table mount.
- Selectable print options: prints AM/PM or military time (0-23) minutes, 10ths or 100ths.
Technical Specifications of the Amano Tcx-22 Employee Punch Clock
- Dimensions: 67/8"W x 8?H x 6?D.
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Power supply: 100/120V AC or 220/240V AC ? 10%, 50/60Hz.
- Print: Single color; automatic or manual.
- Battery: 120V sealed, rechargeable lead/acid NP1.2-12. One week and/or 5,000 punches
- Mounting: Table or wall.
- Environment: Indoor use only, dust free, not in direct sunlight.