HandPunch HP1000E Biometric Hand Reader Main Features
- Saves money over card-based systems.
- Dramatically reduces payroll costs.
- Easily integrates into existing network infrastructures.
- Eliminates badges.
- Eliminates buddy punching.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Comes standard with an Ethernet card.
- Up to 100 users.
- Platen also comes standard with a printed hand outline to ensure accurate hand placement while punching.
AMG Attendance Tracking Software Has The Following Key Features
- Supports unlimited number of users, employees, policies, shifts, categories and other objects.
- Is a Client-Server application.
- Has a user-friendly Configuration Wizard which navigates the users through the process of settings configuration, by giving step-by-step instructions and showing the right order of configuring system’s settings.
- Has a Comprehensive Reporting System, which includes more than 30 reports, each of which is being generated within seconds. Generated reports can also be printed, saved as different file types and automatically be sent to any e-mail recipients.
- Enables generating payroll reports to be used by 3rd party payroll systems (ADP for Windows, Quick Books Pro,
Paychex Preview, Peachtree 2003).
- Enables auto execution of some processes such as Running File, Running and sending Report by e-mail, Polling Device, Database Optimization and Database Backup.
- Tracks employees’ benefit hours such as vacation and sick hours.
- Has a database backup, restore and optimization tools.
HandPunch HP1000E Biometric Hand Reader Specifications
- Size: 8.85 in (22.3 cm) wide, 11.65 in (29.6 cm)high, 8.55 in (21.7 cm) deep.
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg).
- Power: 12 to 24 VDC or 12 to 24 VAC 50-60 Hz, 7 watts.
- Operating: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 80% NC
- Non-operating (storage): 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 85% NC.
- Verification Time: Less than one second.
- Memory Retention: Up to 5 years via the standard internal lithium battery.
- Transaction Storage: 5120 transactions.
- ID Number Length: 1 to 10 digits from keypad.
- User Capacity: 100 users.
- Template Size: 9 bytes.
- Communications: Ethernet 10 Base-T (TCP/IP).